Ehsaas Ration Program (2019-2023)
Here is a detailed year wise timeline of the Ehsaas Ration program since 2019:
Timeline Of The Ehsaas Ration Program (2019)
- Ehsaas Ration Program launched in March 2019 as part of Prime Minister Imran Khan’s Ehsaas initiative to create a welfare state in Pakistan.
- Program aims to provide monthly rations of basic food items to millions of eligible low-income households.
- Household eligibility determined through a nationwide SMS-based survey from June-July 2019 covering over 171,000 enumeration blocks.
- Over 33 million SMS requests received for the survey across Pakistan.
- Survey conducted in collaboration with the Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund.
- Creation of transparency portal and grievance redressal system to ensure accountability.
- Registration of eligible households ongoing throughout 2019 based on means testing data.
- Pilot rations distribution tests conducted in Islamabad and other regions.
- Initial funding allocation made in 2019 budget to start nationwide rollout.
- Ration baskets designed to provide staple food items like flour, rice, pulses, sugar, edible oils.
Registration Process | Dr Sania Nishtar’S Explains Steps About How To Get Ehsaas Rashan Riayat
Timeline Of The Ehsaas Ration Program (2020)
- First phase of nationwide Ration rollout begins in January 2020 in Islamabad.
- Kafaalat payment system used to issue eligible families special ration cards usable at designated outlets.
- By March 2020, program expanded to over 100,000 families in Islamabad and surrounding rural areas.
- Ration basket cost set at Rs. 2,000 per family to provide nutritious staples for one month.
- Distribution through newly set up Ration depots across Islamabad area employing local residents.
- By June 2020, program coverage expanded to 600,000 families.
- Rickshaws contracted for doorstep delivery to facilitate access for rural households.
- Android app developed for real-time outlet inventory monitoring and reconciliation.
- Special one-time COVID-19 Ration packages provided to over 12 million vulnerable families during nationwide lockdowns.
- By December 2020, over 1 million households registered into routine Ration program.
Timeline Of The Ehsaas Ration Program (2021)
- In 2021, program coverage expanded by 3.2 million additional families across Pakistan.
- Total households receiving monthly Ration support reaches 4.2 million by June 2021.
- Distribution network grows to include over 1000 designated Ration depots nationwide.
- Focus on integrating beneficiary data between Ration, Kafaalat, and other Ehsaas programs.
- Dynamic registry refinement conducted to update eligible households based on new poverty census.
- Additional 1.2 million households identified through poverty census to be added by end of 2021.
- Grievance redressal system expanded for timely complaint resolution.
- In 2021-22 budget, Rs. 260 billion allocated to further expand Ration operations.
- Third party monitoring firms contracted to ensure transparent inventory management.
- Android app upgraded with machine learning to predict supply chain demand.
Timeline Of The Ehsaas Ration Program 2022-Present
- As of 2022, Ehsaas Ration provides monthly rations to over 6.2 million identified eligible families nationwide.
- Continued annual expansion planned based on updated poverty profiling data.
- Ration program integrated into universal registration system for unified beneficiary database.
- Machine learning and data analytics increasingly leveraged to optimize operations.
- Partnerships established with major retailers and chains like Utility Stores Corporation for scalability.
- Additional food items considered for Ration basket pending budget allocation.
- Eventual target is to provide Ration support to 16.9 million vulnerable households identified through poverty census.
Ehsaas Ration Program(2019-2023): Some Noticeable Facts
Here are 25 noticeable facts about the Ehsaas Ration program:
- The Ehsaas Ration Program was launched in 2019 by the Pakistan government to provide monthly rations to vulnerable households.
- Over 4.2 million eligible families have been registered under the Ehsaas Ration Program as of 2021.
- Ehsaas Ration baskets aim to provide staple items like flour, rice, pulses, sugar, cooking oil worth Rs. 2000 per family monthly.
- The program identifies deserving households through an SMS-based means testing survey conducted nationwide.
- By 2020, over 1 million households were benefiting from the Ehsaas Ration Program across Pakistan.
- Special one-time Ehsaas Ration packages were distributed to over 12 million families during COVID-19 lockdowns in 2020.
- Ehsaas Ration Cards are issued to eligible families, which can be used to collect rations from designated outlets.
- There are over 1000 Ehsaas Ration distribution points established nationwide under the program.
- An Android app helps monitor and reconcile inventory levels at Ehsaas Ration outlets in real-time.
- The Ehsaas Ration Program in Punjab expanded coverage to over 500,000 households by end of 2020.
- Ehsaas Ration Portal allows citizens to check their eligibility status and register complaints.
- Doorstep delivery ensured for rural Ehsaas Ration beneficiaries through contracted rickshaw service.
- The program allocated Rs. 260 billion in 2021-22 fiscal budget to expand coverage.
- Ehsaas Ration program aims to eventually provide support to 16.9 million eligible households.
- Third party firms conduct audits and monitoring of Ehsaas Ration operations for transparency.
- A public transparency portal and grievance system ensures accountability in the program.
- Dynamic registries are used to frequently update Ehsaas Ration eligibility based on poverty census data.
- Biometric verification required at POS machines ensures validated payments to Ehsaas Ration beneficiaries.
- Partnerships formed with flour mills, retailers like Utility Stores Corp. to establish supply chain.
- Focus on integrating Ehsaas Ration with other welfare programs through unified registration.
- Machine learning techniques help forecast demand and optimize Ehsaas Ration supply chain logistics.
- The program provides an essential nutritional safety net for the most vulnerable segments in Pakistan.
- Ehsaas Ration has created jobs for local residents employed at program warehouses and outlets.
- The integrated nature of Ehsaas Ration, payments, Kafaalat creates administrative efficiency.
- Ehsaas Ration exemplifies the government’s commitment to building a welfare state in Pakistan.
Ehsaas Ration Program (2019-2023): Some Fun Facts You Need To Know!
Here Are 25 Fun Facts About The Ehsaas Ration Program:
- Ehsaas Ration Program 2023 aims to provide monthly food support to over 8 million deserving families across Pakistan. 🍚
- An Ehsaas Ration Card looks like a credit card! It contains a barcode that is scanned at outlets during ration pickup. 💳
- The Ehsaas Ration Portal allows citizens to check eligibility, find outlets, and track payments digitally. 💻
- To spread awareness, informative animated videos were created explaining how the Ehsaas Ration Program works. 📺
- Special donkey carts were used for doorstep delivery of rations in remote villages of Punjab. 🐴
- Ehsaas set up over 1000 ration warehouses and outlets in under 3 years – their fastest program rollout ever! 🏬
- An android app monitors supply chain in real-time so ration depots never run out for beneficiaries. 📱
- Ehsaas partnered with the Pakistan Post Office to use their extensive network for ration distribution. 🏤
- Ration bags come marked with slogans like “Ehsaas Ration: A bag of prosperity for needy families.” 👜
- Ehsaas Ration provides staples like flour, cooking oil, daal, and rice to meet basic nutritional needs. 🍚
- During COVID lockdowns, Ehsaas Rations were delivered by volunteer forces like the Scout Cadet Corps. 🦺
- Special personalized SMS messages inform citizens about their program eligibility status. 💬
- Ehsaas uses banks, retail chains and technology systems to make ration disbursal transparent. 🏦
- Biometric machines verify fingerprint before ration allotment to eliminate fraud. No ID, no ration! 👍
- To modernize, the program uses machine learning and AI to forecast demand and streamline supply chain logistics. 🤖
- Ehsaas set up a Facebook page and Twitter account for real-time program updates and public communication. 🐦
- Ration bags come with easy-to-understand nutritional labels and cooking instructions. 🏷️
- Ehsaas Ration operations employ local youth at distribution centers, providing jobs. 🧑💼
- Catchy Urdu rhymes spread through pamphlets and text messages help publicize the program’s benefits. 📄
- The integrated nature of all Ehsaas initiatives improves efficiency and consolidation of welfare efforts. ⚙️
- Ehsaas Ration has partnered with major retailers like Utility Stores to leverage their vast vendor network. 🤝
- Surprise inspections at warehouses by program officers help ensure quality control and transparency. 🕵️♂️
- School awareness sessions held to teach students about the program’s role in helping the needy. 🎒
- The dynamic registry system allows real-time update of eligibility as economic status changes. 📈
- Ehsaas Ration exemplifies how smart technology usage and data analysis can improve public service delivery. 📊